webroot.com/safe - enter webroot activation code
Get webroot security on different devices by visiting www.webroot.com/safe and enter webroot keycode to download, install and activate webroot.
Where to find webroot keycode?
The webroot keycode includes 20 digit alphanumeric characters and this keycode is used at the time of installing and activating webroot antivirus through webroot.com/safe. You can find the webroot activation code on your registered mail id or at the backside of the retail card which is covered in silver lining. The webroot activation code looks like XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.
Minimum system requirements for the installation of webroot internet security plus
- Minimum 128 MB of RAM.
- Minimum 10 MB of Hard disk space should be available.
- Good internet connection or Wi-Fi connection.
- Fully Compatible browsers- Google Chrome, internet explorer (new version), Mozilla Firefox, Opera.
- Partially compatible browser- Microsoft Edge.
- Processor- AMDK6/Athlon/Duron family, or, Intel Pentium/Celeron family or other compatible processors.
Steps to download and install webroot antivirus
If you want to protect your device from threats and harmful viruses and to protect your information from all these things. Then you have to download or install webroot antivirus in your device. The procedure to install webroot antivirus are given below:
- Go to www.webroot.com/safe
- Then download the wsainstall.exe installation file
- Once the download process is complete.
- After this download file will be shown wsainstall.exe, then install webroot software.
- Then download the wsainstall.exe installation file.
- Enter the 20 digit alphanumeric webroot activation code to install webroot with key code.
- Follow all the instructions which are shown on the screen to complete the installation process.
Activate webroot with keycode
- Launch your Webroot antivirus.
- Click on the “Gear icon” of webroot next to the MY account.
- Enter the “Activation key” in the required field.
- This “webroot activation keycode” has been sent on your mail account.
- Copy it and paste in text box.
- Click “Activate” button below the activation key text box.
- Webroot product will be activated.
Features of webroot antivirus
- It gives automatic backup and secure online storage.
- System Optimizer: It is the system maintenance tool that deletes past activities like browsing history, temporary files, and cookies to protect your privacy.
- Webcam Protection: Webroot gives you webcam protection.
- Lightning Fast Scans: Webroot scans all the data very fast and takes up to 20 seconds.
- Mobile security: Webroot gives security for Android Phones, with secure web browsing.
- Password and login protection: Webroot protects your personal data like password, username and credit card information to keep you safe online.
- Identity Theft Protection: Webroot protects your identity from theft. Your identity includes username, account number, password and other personal information against spyware, malware, and other viruses.
- Secure browsing with real-time anti-phishing.